For months I’ve been playing around with this post in my head – it is about a wish. Over the last two weeks this wish has taken a turn and matured into something I can embrace and share. I wish for a home for myself and for Andreea and a family that may grow from our shared journey.
A few months ago we moved to live in the north of Israel (Galil area) with two convictions: (1) we love this area and living here, it is rightfully considered a heaven in Israel; (2) this is our last stop in Israel. The next stop will be somewhere else in the world. Home is a wish embodied in the 2nd conviction. It has evolved from “leaving Israel” to “finding a home”.
- Home is a welcoming embrace.
- Home is where our energy can settle and expand.
- Home is where our destiny can manifest.
- Home is where we can live a productive and balanced life.
- Home is where we can pursue our passions & our passions can pursue us.
- Home is where our passions & actions resonate harmoniously with others.
- Home is an intimate island in an ever-changing life.
I feel these qualities absent from our lives. In the past this has led to self-judgment and injury and a tiring list of what home is not – no more. It’s time for us to go home.